Saturday, July 9, 2011

Glory Be!! I'm back!








Oh my gosh! After what seemed like forever, we finally got the office finished and put back together and I can go back to making cards.  My hubby says I can't wipe the giddy look off my face.  I will confess that I almost wept when I finished my first card.  Silly...... it may seem to some but it made my soul happy.  Today's posts are a set of eight cards that is a kit from Basic Grey called Curio.  I got the kit at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington TX in June.  I bought so much stuff there that it's kinda embarrassing.  This set has wonderful vintage papers and embellies.  I had never purchased a set like this before but I certainly will again.  These cards turned out really nice and I was able to snap them together in a matter of hours.  I'm thinking that I might give them as a set as a gift.

Thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment