Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dave's Bday card

Inside of card

Just made this for one of my friends, Dave Cyrus.  The background on the front of the card is K&Company.  Every time that I see this paper it reminds me of vintage wallpaper.  The  ephemera is also K&Company from the "Cut N Paste Ephemera".  The cherry print paper is from Jenni Bowlin Studios.  And guess what?  I didn't stamp at all on this one.  How did that happen?  Of course, I did use Distress Ink Wild Honey to distress the edges of the front of the card and edges of the cardstock on the inside.  I like the way that this turned out.  I usually make such girlie cards, lots of flowers, butterflies and swirls. So I had to really think about making something masculine.  

Hubby and I are making Hungarian dinner for Dave tonight.  Go to kencraig.wordpress.com to see the photos of our dinner later tonight.  We are making Chicken Paprikash with Egg Noodles, Cucumber Salad and Apple Coffeecake. 

Again, Thanks for lookin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment