Friday, April 8, 2011

CIC25 CAS Challenge



Clean and Simple???? That is a challenge for me!  Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a clean and simple girl.  For heaven's sake.....my eyeglass frames have sparkles on them!  I really wanted to add ribbon and bling or something.  I'm a paper hound.  I love layering.  Okay, enough whining. 
I did it.  Clean and Simple.  The iris stamp is from Heartfelt Creations (www.heartfeltcreations.us) GRS-63C.  I used both my Pigma markers and Smooch ink for the colors.  The sentiment is TPC Studio, Playful Expressions. 

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Teresa! Those irises are stunning. So glad you joined us for CIC25 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes it's a challenge and for me too! Thanks for playing in our Clearly Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete